Thursday, July 16, 2015

DSC#141 Cottage Greetings


Hello!  We had a color challenge this week. I had no idea what I wanted to do, so I chose a stamp set that I hadn't used much yet and went from there.  It actually came together pretty quick once I got going!

It's hard to see in the photo, but the card base has been embossed.  The images were stamped with Memento Ink and then I used my Blender Pen and ink pads to color the flowers. I really like this stamp set - not only do I like the greetings, but I love the font! It has a matching card kit too!

Stop on over and check out what my fellow stars did with these three colors:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cottage Greetings
Ink:  Real Red, Pacific Point, Old Olive
Paper:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Whisper White, Real Red
Big Shot:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits (for the bow)
Extras:  Blender Pen, Sponge

Thanks for stopping by.  Due to the Stamping' Up! Convention next week we will not be having our blog hop - we'll see you the following week.

1 comment:

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...