Thursday, July 30, 2015

DSC#142


Hello!  It's a DOstamperSTARS Challenge day!  Loved this sketch and it worked out perfectly for this graduation card I needed to make.
I used the Crazy About You stamp set and coordinating Flower Medallion punch to make this card.
Here's another view from the bottom.  I used Dimensionals to adhere both the flower and the sentiment.  I really liked these colors together, they're so bright and lively! I even added a rhinestone to give it a little bling!

Check out what my fellow STARS have done with this sketch:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Crazy About You
Paper:  Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Cherry on Top DSP
Ink:  Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay
Punch:  Square (for banner ends)
Big Shot:  Arrows Embossing Folder
Extras:  Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Simply Scored

Thanks for stopping by today, and if you have time, stop back this weekend to check out the matching journal I will be posting!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Just love everything about this card! I will be CASE-ing it in the future. The layers, colors, the textures, all the chevrons and the big, bold flower!!!...perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creation this week Connie, it's so bright and cheerful!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card Connie! I did order that punch 2 weeks ago. Now I really am glad I did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh - I really like everything about this card. The color especially pops! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! I keep forgetting about the stamps that are not sentiments in the "crazy" set:)

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...