Tuesday, August 18, 2015

August Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I got my August Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday, and actually made three things right away, so I thought I would share them with you today.  The kit came with enough supplies to make 6 cards and 3 boxes.  Here's the box.
Top view.
From the side. It is a really nice size. I was telling my good friend Kathy P. that I'm pretty sure our favorite chocolates would fit in there!
Here are the cards.

The kit came with several stamps that you can interchange with the projects.  I really liked the white ink on the chalkboard paper.

That's it for today, see you on Thursday for the DOstamperSTARS blog hop! I've been busy stamping and have used more new stuff for the challenge - it's super cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...