Sunday, August 2, 2015

Crazy About You Journal

Hello!  Here is the journal I made to match the graduation card that I posted on this past Thursday.
It's hard to see, but the flowers were all stamped onto Whisper White card stock and then punched out with coordinating punches.  I stamped the leaves directly onto the journal.  This actually looked much better in person!  Just sayin'

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Crazy About You
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Whisper White
Punches:  Flower Medallion, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Bermuda Bay Ribbon, Journal (both retired), Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...