Thursday, August 6, 2015

DSC#143


Hi!  Check out today's photo challenge, isn't it awesome?  It was so fun to make this card!!
I just cannot seem to stop playing with these butterflies this summer.  I knew as soon as I saw the butterfly pillow that I wanted to use these stamp sets and framelits.
Here's a different view showing the butterfly layers.  

Flutter on over to see what my fellow STARS made this week:

I will add their links asap

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Butterfly Basics, Papillon Potpourri, Watercolor Wings
Paper:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point, Old Olive, Basic Black
Big Shot:  Butterflies and Bold Butterfly Framelits

Thank you so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy the blog hop.

2 comments:

  1. I really like your card this week Connie....so typical of August....full of butterflies! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Connie, looks like you had fun using your Butterfly Basics stamp set too. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#228 Special Reason

Hi! What a great color challenge we have for today!  I love this bright, cheerful combo. I've seen quite a few of these types of ca...