Thursday, August 13, 2015

DSC#144 Butterfly Basics


Hello!  Welcome to another DOstamperSTARS color challenge blog hop. These are not my go to colors, but I was excited to try something new.  I'm happy with my card for two reasons. First, I use a little "bling", not all that easy for me! Second, I wanted to use some layers (and with a little inspiration from the Splitcoaststampers Tutorial of week, I did it!).
I used a sponge and some Old Olive ink to add a little color to the bottom of Whisper White layer.  With my Big Shot and two of the Ovals Collection Framelits I made the mats. Once again I used my retired Blendabilities to color the image and the pearls.

Hop on over to my fellow STARS blogs and see what they did with these three colors:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Butterfly Basics
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Old Olive
Big Shot: Ovals Collection Framelits, Butterflies Thinlits
Extras: Pearl Basic Jewels, Sponge

As always, thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to stop by. 

1 comment:

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...