Thursday, August 20, 2015

DSC#145 - Howl-o-ween Treat


Hi!  Today's challenge is a sketch and I decided to use some of my new Halloween products to make my card.
How cute is that owl????  Did you check out the spider web doily?  I promised myself that I wasn't going to buy any Halloween stuff this year because I really don't use them much...but honestly how could I pass up the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and the coordinating Boo to You Framelits? It has plenty of other great images too - which I will show you closer to Halloween.  I'm thinking that the owl can be used for other things too.

Did you notice the how terrific the black ink on the wand looks?  It's the new Basic Black Archival Stampin' Pad, and let me tell you, I am sold...finally a great black stamp pad!

Visit my fellow STARS blogs too and see what they have been up to:
Supplies
Stamp Set: Howl-o-ween Treat
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Smokey Slate, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black Archival
Big Shot:  Boo to You Framelits
Extras:  Spider Web Doilies

4 comments:

  1. Awe, cute Connie. Looks like you are having fun playing with your new products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too adorable. I love that owl and the black doilie.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...