Thursday, August 27, 2015

DSC#146

Hello!  Today's challenge is a photo of a lunch box. I decided to make a little different style of lunch box, but stuck with the butterfly theme.
This was made using the Gift Bag Punch Board.  I used a piece of 7 1/2" x 10" piece of Basic Black card stock to make the bag.  Next, I used my Simply Scored Scoring tool to score a line across the top of the bag at 2".  All but one of those sections were cut off, the remaining section folds over the top to form the front flap. Below is a picture of my first try that ended up being too short, but it gives you the idea of what it looks like with all the parts cut off.
I used two 2 1/2" x 4" pieces of Wisteria Wonder card stock stamped with butterflies from the Papillon Potpourri and Watercolor Wings stamp sets to decorate the front and back of the bag.  The small piece on the front flap measures 1 3/4" x 2 1/2".
The black butterfly was made using my Big Shot and the Bold Butterfly Framelits. I used some Pearl Basic Jewels to decorate it.  This little lunch bag will hold plenty of chocolate to brighten someone's day!

Check out how my fellow STARS were inspired this week:
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Papillon Potpourri, Watercolor Wings
Ink:  Whisper White, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Basic Black, Wisteria Wonder
Big Shot: Bold Butterfly Framelits
Extras:  Gift Bag Punch Board, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Pearl Basic Jewels

Thanks a lot for stoping by!



4 comments:

  1. Love your box Connie! Thanks for sharing and playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...