Sunday, August 23, 2015

Grateful for You Pillow Box

Hi!  As promised, here's the fall pillow box I made.
After using the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies and my Big Shot to cut out the box I ran it back through the Big Shot in the Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Next, I took a Sponge Dauber and dabbed it on my Chocolate Chip ink pad and then rubbed it gently onto the raised tree image.
Here's a close up of the leaves.  I used the Vintage Leaves stamp set and coordinating Leaflets Framelits to make these.  Aren't they beautiful?  I really need to make a fall wreath using them.
I was thinking that the box was missing something, so I used the A Little Something stamp set to make the "Grateful for You" tag.  The box die comes with the little square to cut a window in the box or  you can use it to make a tag.
One last photo to show you the pillow box from the bottom angle. At the center point it is just over 1" thick. You can fit quite a bit into this cute Pillow Box.

Supplies
Stamp Sets: A Little Something, Vintage Leaves
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Ink:  Tip Top Taupe, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Big Shot: Square Pillow Box Thinlits, Leaflets Framelits
Extras:  Dimensionals, Linen Thread, Sponge Daubers, Bone Folder

Thank you so much so stopping by today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...