Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Hi!  I couldn't stand it any longer...I just had to share a Christmas card I made last week!!  

Pretty cool if I say so myself!!  I used some more of my Holiday Catalog preorder items.  The Happy Scenes stamp set coordinates perfectly with the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies. I used my markers to color the image and sponged the sky with Soft Sky ink (I know, it's hard to see it).  I finished using my 2-Way Glue Pen and some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to add some sparkle to the snow. A piece of Window Sheet was added to the back of the frame so it really looks like a window in person.  Did you notice the DSP behind the widow?  It is beautiful!  I added a bow made with the new Gold Cording Trim.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Happy Scenes
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Home for Christmas DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Markers:  Mossy Meadow, Soft Sky, Early Espresso
Big Shot: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
Extras:  Gold Cording Trim, Window Sheets

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...