Peaceful Pines Pillow Box

Hello!  I'm so excited to show you my new favorite Stamping' Up! product...the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies!!!!  This past week I got my holiday catalog pre-order and let me tell you, I got some great new stuff!  I must admit I was on the fence on whether or not to buy the Pillow Box Die, I have so many little packaging dies and wasn't sure that I needed another one, but I saw a sample and couldn't resist. ;)
Is this beautiful or what???  I actually used another new framelits set too, the Perfect Pines.  I love the smaller pine tree - it says Oh, Christmas Treat!. The pillow box is the perfect size for a gift card and there would even be a little room left over for a candy treat too.  Isn't the paper pretty? It's called Home for Christmas, one page is as pretty as the next.  This will be one pack of DSP that I will use up for sure - at least that's my plan...to use it, not hoard it! lol  The Gold Cording Trim is in the Holiday Catalog also, I'm sure I'll be using it a lot too.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Peaceful Pines
Paper:  Home for Christmas DSP, Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Big Shot: Perfect Pines Framelits, Square Pillow Box Thinlits
Extras:  Gold Cording Trim, Dimensionals

I've already made a fall pillow box that I will share later this week - it's pretty awesome too!

Thanks for stopping by!


Comments