Thursday, September 3, 2015

DSC#147 Vintage Leaves

Hello!  Here was today's challenge.

At first it took me a little while to decide what I was going to do with these three colors, but once I got going I was very happy with my card. I just cannot get enough of these Vintage Leaves!! Love them!
 Aren't they pretty?  I almost didn't buy this stamp set and coordinating framelits...what was I thinking?!  I used my bone folder to curl up the edges and mounted some of them with Dimensionals. Two strands of Linen Thread were used to make the bow.

Take come time to visit my fellow STARS to see what they made:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Vintage Leaves, Endless Thanks
Paper:  Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake
Punch: Triple Banner
Big Shot: Leaflets Framelits
Extra: Linen Thread

Thank you for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Beautiful! I love all the added leaves and the depth they create! I also love that it's not the typical fall orange-mustard-and-brown combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Connie. Those leaves are bigger than they look in catalog. Thanks...now you made me want another stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...