Thursday, September 10, 2015

DSC#148 Happy Scenes

Hello!  It's a sketch challenge today.  This card didn't turn out exactly like I was hoping it would, but I'll keep it! 
I used my markers to color the Happy Scenes image and added some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with my 2-Way Glue Pen for some snow.  The bow was made using two strands of the Gold Cording Trim.  The window frame is mounted with Dimensionals.

Take some time to hop on over to my fellow STARS blogs to see what they made this week:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Happy Scenes
Paper:  Mossy Meadow, Real Red, Whisper White, Home for Christmas DSP
Markers:  Mossy Meadow, Pacific Point, Early Espresso
Big Shot:  Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies
Extras:  Dimensionals, Gold Cording Trim

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by!

1 comment:

  1. this is so pretty! I love that created a scene through the window and the little strips of DSP paper are the perfect amount of extra detail. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...