Thursday, September 17, 2015

DSC#149 Zoo Babies Card


Hi! Check out this cute picture for today's challenge!  I love it this bedding.  The No Bones About It stamp set would have been perfect to use this week. Unfortunately it's on my wish list and not in my cupboard!  I decided to go with Zoo Babies instead.
 I really like these colors and I wanted to keep the card simple this week so this is what I made.  It works for me!  I even have a little special someone to give the card too, which makes it even better!

I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have made, check them out:
Stamp Sets:  Zoo Babies, Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink:  Hello Honey, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise, Wild Wasabi

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...