Thursday, September 24, 2015

DSC#150 Howl-o-ween Treat Bag


Hello!  It's a color challenge today.  When I saw these colors I immediately thought of Halloween.  I decided to use my Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, the new Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and the Boo to You Framelits Dies.
I think it turned out really cute (although, once again I forgot to do something to the eyes. I planned on cutting out black circles and gluing them on. Maybe next time!)  I love the Spider Web Doilies.  Three snack sized candy bars fit in the treat bag.

I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have done this week:

Supplies
Stamp Set: Howl-o-ween Treat
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Big Shot:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Boo to You Framelits
Extras:  Spider Web Doilies, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. That owl is too adorable in Rich Razzleberry. I'm beginning to weaken about this stamp set. Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...