Sunday, September 20, 2015

Hello!  I thought I would share one of the Christmas cards I made a couple of weeks ago.  This was really fun to make.
The snowman and tree were both made with coordinating stamp sets and framelits (see info below).  I ran the right side of the card through the Big Shot in the Woodland Textured Impressions  Embossing Folder, then I used a sponge dauber dabbed on my Whisper White Craft stamp pad to color the tree trunks, finally I took a black marker and colored inside the groves. Love it!

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Peaceful Pines, Snow Place
Coordinating Framelits:  Perfect Pines, Snow Friends
Paper:  Sky Blue, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Garden Green, Real Red, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Whisper White

Thanks for much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...