Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Holiday Catalog!!!

Hello!  I've added a link for the new Stanton' Up! Holiday Catalog on the right side. If you haven't seen it yet, take some time to browse, it's fabulous! Today's project was made with the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and Boo to You Framelits Dies which can be found on page 49.
This Square Pillow Box will look so cute filled with Halloween candy (I haven't bought any yet because I always eat it all before Halloween gets here and then I have to go and buy more for Trick or Treat!). Look how nice and crisp the new Archival Stamping' Pad stamps.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  A Little Something, Howl-o-ween Treat
Paper:  Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Ink:  Basic Black Archival
Big Shot: Boo to You Framelits
Extras:  Window Sheets

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...