Sunday, September 13, 2015

Vintage Leaves Gift Bag

Hi!  I had some time yesterday to make this little gift bag. It's perfect for holding candy.
I used some retired DSP and the Gift Bag Punch board to make this.  The leaves are made out of Crushed Curry and Chocolate Chip card stock.  I used Chocolate Chip ink to stamp the leaf images on the Crushed Curry leaves and then used my Bone Folder to curl the edges.
Here's another view.  I cut my paper 10" x 5" and folded down the top 1".  The leaves were glued together and mounted with Dimensionals.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Vintage Leaves
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Chocolate Chip, Retired DSP
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Big Shot:  Leaflets Framelits
Extras:  Retired Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals, Gift Bag Punch Board, Bone
             Folder

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...