Thursday, October 22, 2015

DSC#154 Peaceful Pines


I loved this sketch, but decided to forego the flower and replace it with a Christmas tree!  (I am slowly, but surely getting my Christmas cards done one at a time!) I really like how my card turned out. :)
I used the Peaceful Pines stamp set and the coordinating Perfect Pines Framelits Dies to make this card.  The Season of Cheer DSP is really pretty! It's hard to see, but I sponge the Whisper White layer with Soft Sky ink and mounted the one pine tree with Dimensionals.

Check out what my fellow stars have been up to this week:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Peaceful Pines
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Hello Honey, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Early
         Espresso
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Big Shot: Perfect Pines Framelits
Extras: Sponge, Dimensionals  

As always, thanks so much for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. Hi Connie, Cute card...I didn't buy that Peaceful Pines Bundle yet, what am I waiting for?? It makes a really cute card. Love the little ornaments on the tree. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't put ink to that stamp set yet - I've got to get it out and play. Great card. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't put ink to that stamp set yet - I've got to get it out and play. Great card. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...