Thursday, October 29, 2015

DSC#155 Howl-o-ween Treat


For today's challenge I made these thin treat bags using my Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.  
I love the Spider Web Doilies!!  If you want to see how to make the bags check out this Stamping' Up! video here. Two snack sized candy bars fit perfectly in each one! I'm pretty sure that I will be doing something similar to this for Christmas too! You can never have too many treat bags!!

Take a few minutes and check out what my fellow stampers have made this week.
I will add more links asap!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Howl-o-ween Treat
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Vanilla, Retired DSP
Big Shot:  Mini Treat Bag Thinlits
Extras:  Spider Web Doilies

Thanks for stopping by today!


2 comments:

  1. I adore those mini mini treat bags Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bags Connie! I too LOVE the Spider Web Doilies, they are so fun to use..

    ReplyDelete

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...