Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween!

Hello!  Today I will share the last of my Halloween projects.  The first photo shows a great idea that I got from my fellow DOstamperSTAR Peggy Goetzke.  They are some small treat holders I made using the Envelope Punch board, the Howl-o-ween Treat stamp set, and the Boo to You Framelits Dies.
They are perfect for holding a snack sized candy bar.  Thanks for the great idea Peggy!

I used the Gift Bag Punch Board to make these two bags, along with the same stamp set.  I'm thinking that I will keep on using this owl throughout the year - she's so cute! I can see her holding a heart.

Thanks for stopping by today and happy trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...