Friday, October 9, 2015

Happy Scenes Leaves

Hello!  I saw a great card on Stampin' Connection made by Michele Reynolds that inspired me to make this one.  I turned my leaves and used different colors and embossing folder, but the idea is the same.
What a cool idea she had to stamp the image on the leaf!  I thought this was perfect to use for  fall birthdays. I really love this card!

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Happy Scenes, Endless Birthday Wishes
Paper:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink:  Momento Tuxedo Black
Big Shot:  Leaflets Framelits, Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Extras: Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I haven't seen Michele's version yet but yours sure is cute! What a fun and clever technique.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...