Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Peaceful Pines and Happy Scenes

Hello.  Today I am sharing one the Christmas cards I've made using one of the new stamp sets and two new dies that can be found in the Holiday Mini Catalog.
When I was growing up we always had blue tree lights, so I decided to use blue for the bottom layer of this tree.  For the scene outside the window I used markers to color the stamp and then sponged the sky and used Dazzling Diamonds for the snow.  It won't be long until we are looking out our own windows at snow!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Happy Scenes
Paper:  Whisper White, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Delightful Dijon, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip
Markers:  Mossy Meadow, Chocolate Chip, Pacific Point
Big Shot:  Perfect Pines Framelits, Hearth & Home Thinlits
Extras:  2-Way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dimensionals

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...