Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Penguin Christmas Card

Hello!  Today I'm sharing another Christmas card.  I made this one using the Snow Place and Peaceful Pines stamp sets along with their coordinating dies.
It's pretty cute, if I say so myself!  This card just makes me happy.
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Snow Place, Peaceful Pines
Paper:  Marina Mist, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist, Garden Green, Real Red, Basic Black Archival, Whisper White Craft, Pumpkin Pie (marker)
Big Shot:  Snow Friends & Perfect Pines Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. dang that's cute! What a clever idea to use the greeting for the background!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...