DSC#156 Peaceful Pines


Hi!  Today we had a great color challenge...just screams Christmas, doesn't it?  Since I still do not have all of my Christmas cards made I decided to use this color combo and get one more done!
Well, I must say, that looking at this on my computer right now it sure doesn't look like much, but it really is a pretty card in person! Simple, but pretty. LOL - what's a girl to do?

Maybe my fellow STARS have something a little flashier for us! Check them out:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Peaceful Trees
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Gold Glittler

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Nice clean card Connie - great for mass-producing holiday cards! Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plain and simple card but elegant Connie, nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185