Thursday, December 3, 2015

DSC#159 Happy Scenes Deer


Hi!  Well, I did it, I made a card for today's great color challenge!  

I've seen a few people cut out these deer from the Home for Christmas DSP and I just had to give it a try.  I really like this card and can't wait to mail it to someone, hopefully it will brighten their day as much as it has mine.  I even gave watercoloring on the Shimmery White Card Stock a try!

Check out what my fellow STARS have done this week:

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh - the reindeer is SO cute! DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Connie, such a peaceful looking card. Very nice job, I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how cute is that !! What is the size of CS and are you going to have a video on this or a tutorial? :)

    ReplyDelete

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...