Thursday, December 17, 2015

DSC#161 Reason for the Season Cup

Hello!  Looks like this will be our last Christmas challenge for the year.  I really had fun making this project.  There's a gift card tucked inside of the coffee cup and the poinsettia gift tag can be used as  an ornament!  

I used the Season of Cheer DSP to decorate the band and lid.  Real Red, Garden Green and Hello Honey card stock was used for the flower.  I love making these!!! 
Here's a peak from the top. This is one idea I had that turned out even better than I hoped...love it when that happens.

Take some time and check out what my fellow STARS have been up to this week:

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Reason for the Season
Paper:  Real Red, Garden Green, Hello Honey, Season of Cheer DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Garden Green
Punch:  Festive Flower Builder
Extras:  Gold Cording Trim

Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. That is so clever - love your poinsettia gift card cup holder. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Connie, is my cup in the mail already?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...