Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year 2016


Hello!  I wasn't going to join today's challenge, but then I decided to make a little 2016 banner in these colors and thought, why not share.  It's not much, but I was really happy with it!

The banner was made with Basic Black card stock and Silver & Gold Glimmer Paper.  My Big Shot came in handy too!  I used the new Large Numbers Framelits (2016 Occasions Catalog) and the Banners Framelits Dies.  I added some Metallic Foil doilies between the banner pieces, they sure added a lot! 
Here's a close up showing you how sparkly the Glimmer paper is.  

Lets take a look at what my fellow STARS have done with these colors:


1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a New Year's Banner! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...