Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Home for Christmas Hearth

Hello!  Sorry I have not been posting.  Like the rest of you I have been busy with life and trying to get my Christmas cards done.  Never, ever, have I not had my cards done by now!  Here's one I made in October.
I used the Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies along with the Woodgrain Embossing Folder to decorate the front of the card base.  Looking into the window you can see a Christmas tree that I fussy cut out from the Home for Christmas DSP.

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Not sure I will be able to get a card made from tomorrow's DOstamperSTARS blog hop, but I will give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#257 Card Box

Hello! I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw this challenge. Stampin' Up! has these wonderful Acetate Card Boxes...