Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Hot Chocolate Pillow Box

Hello!  I absolutely love the Square Pillow Box Thinlits Dies from the Holiday Catalog and was very disappointed that it will not be carried over next year.  This is the perfect size to hold many things.  I've made the first one to hold a packet of hot chocolate (and there is plenty of room for a gift card too!).
This jolly snowman it holding a chocolate covered peppermint stick.  He is from the Snow Place stamp set and was cut out using the coordinating Snow Friends Framelits Dies. (Yikes, I just noticed that I didn't color his nose!) The second one is going to be holding some cash for its recipient :)!

I have had a blast making poinsettias with the Reason for the Season stamp set and the coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch.

That's all for today!  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...