Merry Christmas!

Hi!  I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  I thought I would post my Mom's Christmas cards today since they are so pretty.  This set came out later last fall (2014) and we had already ordered the set she was going to use, so we saved this one for this year's cards.
I love the rich colors - we used the retired Blendabilities markers.

This is the last of my cards that I have to share this year.  I'd seen this idea many times using the Peaceful Pines stamp set and decided to give it a try.  Most people had 3 trees on theirs, but I liked the way you can see the inside verse through the trees!  Gotta be different! LOL 

Thank you so much for stopping by.  May you all have a peaceful holiday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185