Wednesday, December 23, 2015

More Snow Place

Hello!  I thought I would share a couple more cards made with the Snow Place stamp set.
 You cannot tell in this photo, but I stamped the Happy Scenes image onto Shimmery White card stock - I love the shimmer.  I water colored with ink and a Aqua Painter.  
 I used my 2-Way Glue Pen and some Dazzling Diamonds Glitter to add sparkle to this card.

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Snow Place, Happy Scenes
Paper:  Garden Green, Shimmery White, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Real Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party
Big Shot: Snow Friends Framelits
Extras:  Aqua Painter, 1/8" Striped Ribbon

That's it for today!  Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Connie - I received your first card and it's super cute! Thank you for thinking of me, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...