Sunday, December 6, 2015

Poinsettia Music Card

Hello.  When I first saw the Reason for the Season stamp set and coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch I thought - that's nice, but I'm not buying it.  Well, you know how that goes...after seeing so many beautiful things made with it I just had to order it too.  Here's what I made.

I love this page from the Home for Christmas DSP too.  Did you notice I used a little ribbon on my card?  LOL  (I somehow got away from using embellishments again. Yikes, I have so many too. I just keeping buying them and then I don't use them.)  I think this might be my favorite of all the Christmas cards I made this year.  Hmmm, I just thought, this would make an awesome ornament too!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Reason for the Season
Paper:  Home for Christmas DSP, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Punch:  Festive Flower Builder Punch

Thanks for stopping by!  Get stamping those Christmas cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...