Thursday, January 21, 2016

DSC#165 Bloomin' Love


Hello!  We have an awesome color challenge today.  These colors are in the Love Blossoms DSP and I had intended to use that paper, but as you can see I ended up doing something different.
I used the Bloomin' Love stamp set and the coordinating Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies. I cut the heart out of Garden Green card stock and the flowers out of Blushing Bride and Rose Red card stock.  The pearls are a nice touch I think.  The edges of the flowers are sponged, but it's a hard to see.  

Check out what my fellow STARS have done with these colors:

Supplies
Stamp Set: Bloomin' Love
Paper:  Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Rose Red
Big Shot: Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies
Extras:  Pearls

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card Connie! We both had the vision of using the the large centered heart. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...