Wednesday, January 27, 2016

DSC#166 Birthday Blooms


Hi!  As you can see we have a Sketch Pad challenge today. I decided to open up one of my new stamp sets and packs of DSP for this one!
The Birthday Bouquet DSP has some beautiful patterns in it and I love all the colors.  This sketch was a little busy for me so I picked some of the less busy patterns for the card. I stamped the flower image and then colored it in using a blender pen and my ink pads.  
I mounted the butterfly and sentiment with Dimensionals to add a little dimention to the card.  A couple of pearls would have been nice to add to the butterfly, but I am all out! Yikes, I am finding that they are not a good thing to run out of! :/ 

If you have some time go and take a look at what my fellow stars have been up to this week:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Birthday Blooms
Paper:  Whisper White, Pool Party, Birthday Bouquet DSP
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento, Soft Suede, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Punch: Scalloped Tag Topper

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful color on your flower Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...