Thursday, January 14, 2016

Happy 90th Birthday! (DSC#164)

Hello!  Today is my mother-in-law's 90th Birthday!  WooHoo!  Here is the card I made for her.
I used the new Number of Years stamp set and coordinating Large Numbers Framelits Dies to make the card.  I was so happy with this card!! As soon as I saw this set I knew I had to buy it to make her card.  I think it will come in handy for a lot of years.  It can be used for anniversaries too!


I didn't have time to make a card so I wasn't going to join this week's DOstamperSTARS challenge, but then I realized that this card had some of the colors in the throw in the photo and I think it looks like a "sweet card"! Plus my mother-in-law used to knit!!  ;)  

Check out what my fellow STARS have made this week:

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Number of Years
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point
Ink:  Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Real Red, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Big Shot:  Large Numbers Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Awe, she will love the card Connie! I ordered that stamp too and it just came. Now to have time to design with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about your card Connie! Thank you for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...