Saturday, January 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hello!  Today is my mom's birthday so I thought I would share the card I made for her.
I love everything about this card, I can't believe I made something so pretty!! Thank you Stampin' Up! for making it so easy!!!  There is something extra special about this card. Take a good look at the DSP banner toward the bottom.  See the leaf on the left and the two Cajun Craze flowers on the right?  Now take a look at the sample of DSP below.
Did you notice how the leaves do not have any detail on them, and that the flowers do not have centers? The Botanical Blooms stamp set has stamps that coordinate with the DSP so you can stamp on it!  Just like I did on the leaf and flowers.  Cool, huh???!!!!! Since these items are in the Occasions Catalog I am going to have to stock up on this DSP because SU! usually does not carry over DSP from one catalog to the next.  Sure hope they make an exception this time. Wouldn't it be wonderful if they carried over the entire suite? ;)  

Supplies
Stamp sets:  Botanical Blooms, Butterfly Basics (Happy Birthday)
Paper:  Botanical Gardens DSP, Hello Honey, Mosey Meadow
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Cajun Craze
Big Shot:  Botanical Builder Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...