Sunday, January 3, 2016

Number of Bones

Hello!  Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for my grand-nephew.  He turned one today -  Happy Birthday Carter! The No Bones about it stamp set was perfect for a little boy card.  I also used a new set, Number of Years, that will be available on January 5th in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.
The Number of Years stamp set has a coordinating Die set too!  Yippee! That is what I used to cut out the number 1.  The dinosaur was fussy cut and mounted with Dimensionals along with the 1.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  No Bones about it, Number of Years
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White, Island Indigo
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...