Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Sale-A-Bration!!!


It's here, my favorite time of the stamping year...Sale-A-Bration!  Between now and March 31, 2016 with any $50 purchase you get to choose one free item from the Sale-A-Bration catalog!!  No limits either!  Take a look at what you can earn here.

As a demonstrator I am able to pre-order new products and also earn Sale-A-Bration items.  Look this notepad I made using the two free products I earned on page 12.
I love this Wildflower Fields DSP and coordinating Flowering Fields stamp set.
Here's the inside.  I love keeping little notepads in my purse, they come in so handy!

That's it for today! Let me know if you have any questions or if you want to place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...