Wednesday, February 17, 2016

DSC#169 Flowering Fields


Hello!  I used today's sketch pad challenge to make a card for one of my sister-in-law's birthday.
Except for the card base, all of the products are from this years Sale-A-Bration catalog.  I really like the Flowering Fields stamp set and it's coordinating Wildflower Fields DSP.  The sentiment is from the Perfect Pairings stamp set. I used a Blender pen and my ink pads to color the flower and butterfly.

Stop on by my fellow STARS blogs to see what they did with this challenge:


Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Perfect Pairings, Flowering Fields
Paper:  Hello Honey, Whisper White, Wildflower Fields DSP
Ink:  Basic Black, Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Old Olive
Punch:  2" Circle
Extras: Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Cute flower and butterfly Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTAR Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Connie. Nice use of coordinating colors and blending of ink in the flower and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Connie this is a beautiful card! Dawn is my new demonstrator, so I decided to check out her challenge. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...