Wednesday, February 24, 2016

DSC#170


Hello.  I knew right away that I would use the Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set called Sprinkles of Life for this challenge.  The balloon from the Sale-A-Bration set Honeycomb Happiness was perfect to use too!
So here's what I came up with first.  I don't know, something about it just wasn't right so....
I went to town adding little splotches everywhere with one of the images from the Timeless Textures stamp set.  I used an Aqua Painter and some ink pads to color in the balloons - I really struggle with this technic, but it went a little better than last time I tired it!

Check out what the rest of the DOstamperSTARS have been up to this week:



Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...