Sunday, February 21, 2016

February Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  These cards were made with the February Paper Pumpkin kit.  This kit came with enough supplies to make nine cards. Three each of three different designs.  I pretty much followed the directions for each one of these.
This one is my favorite.  I did change this one a tiny bit by sponging the edges of the banner and adding the leaves.
There are a ton of stickers included with this month's kit.  The only thing I stamped on this card is the "thank you", the rest is stickers.  Each card base has some sort of pattern printed on it too.
The gold sticker swirl was easy to work with.  I really struggle when using real thread!  I stamped the center of the flower stickers with one of the many stamps that are included in the kit.
Look at the envelopes!!!!!  This is my favorite part of this kit. LOL  Aren't they pretty.  Even the inside has some printing on it.

As always, I'm thinking that others will come up with ways to alter these cards.  With some luck, maybe I can too!  Keep a watch on the Paper Pumpkin Pinterest page.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...