Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentines Day!

Hello!  I love making Valentine treats for my co-workers and this year they were cuter than ever!!!
Don't you agree?  I made these with the a couple of products from the 2016 Stamping' Up! Occasions Catalog.  The stamp set is call Playful Pals - it includes 50 photopolymer stamps!  Just imagine the possibilities using this set.  It also has a coordinating Thinlits Dies called Pyramid Pals.
Here are a few more.  I can't decide which one is my favorite - they are all so darn cute!
Look at these! As you can see in the photo below, I chose not to seal the back of the pyramid so my friends could easily get to the chocolate I put inside!
I haven't made a card using this stamp set yet, but I'm thinking you can make a lot of cute baby and birthday cards with it.  Scrapbooking would another way to use these two products. (The sentiment on the heart is from last years January Paper Pumpkin set.)

Supplies
Stamp Set: Playful Pals
Big Shot:  Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies
Punches:  Sweetheart, Hearts Border

Well, that's it for today. My goal is to stamp today so I can join my fellow STARS for Thursdays challenge...wish me luck! Who knows, maybe I will get something else made to share before then!  As always, thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...