Sunday, March 6, 2016

Baby Girl Scrapbook

Hello!  I got to work on one of my favorite things to make the past couple of weeks. One of my co-workers is having a baby girl and I just had to make her one of my mini scrapbooks.  I think this is my favorite one yet!
Here's the cover.  I will start out by saying that probably all of the DSP I used to make this has been retired.  The letters were cut using my Big Shot and the Little Letters Thinlits.  The baby carriage is from the Something for Baby stamp set. Can you see that I used 3 rhinestones on the carriage?  I thought a baby girl could use a little bling!
I love these two pages.  They were made using the Secret Garden stamp set (retired) and coordinating framelits.
Once again I used the Little Letters Thinlits along with some circle punches.  The duck is from the Something for Baby set too. I sponged the edges of the circles to soften then.
Here's the last set of pages that I will share today.  It's hard to see, but I used some retired ruffled Crisp Cantaloupe ribbon - one of the many spools of ribbon I've bought, but just couldn't stand to use it until it retired! lol

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to visit. Stop back on Tuesday to see more pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...