Wednesday, March 16, 2016

DSC#173


Hello!  Check out this week's challenge.  Great teapots, right?!  The Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies would have been perfect for this one...unfortunately I didn't buy them.  I wasn't going to join this week's challenge, why bother when I didn't have the dies...then I remembered the cute Paper Pumpkin kit from last July, it had a teacup!  So, this is what I made...
I was very happy with how this card turned out!  I stamped the cup image onto some Wildflower Fields DSP from the Sale-A-Bration catalog and cut them out.  The center cup is mounted with Dimensionals, and I also cut out some flowers and mounted them with a Dimensional too.  It really looks great in person if I say so myself! LOL

Take a few minutes and check out what my fellow STARS made this week...I bet some of them used the teapot die!

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Great idea to use that Paper Pumpkin kit...it turned out great! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card it. I missed out on the July Paper Pumpkin kit. So glad you joined us.

    ReplyDelete

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...