Wednesday, March 23, 2016

DSC#174 Birthday Blooms


Hello!  What a nice color challenge we had for today.  All of the colors are in the Birthday Bouquet DSP so it made it easy for me to decide which paper to choose.


I loved Dawn's card from last week so much that I just had to try the drapery fold technique for myself.  I stamped the flower with my Basic Black stamp pad and colored it in with ink using my Blender Pen.

I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have made with these colors, you can check them out too:
Stamp Set:  Birthday Blooms
Paper:  Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink:  Basic Black, Watermelon Wonder, Blushing Bride, Mint Macaron
Big Shot:  Circles Collection Framelits
Ribbon: Pool Party Glitter 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed our blog hop today!  

3 comments:

  1. That paper is really cute with the Drapery Fold. Nice job Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the drapery fold. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Connie, I love how the silver bow adds elegance and compliments the rose. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...