Wednesday, March 30, 2016

DSC#175 March PP


Hi!  It's a sketch pad challenge today.  I wanted to make another card using my March Paper Pumpkin kit, so as they say...I am killing two birds with one stone!
I wish you could see this in person, it is really very pretty paper. I mounted the small sentiment layer with Dimensionals to give it a little pop!

Check out what my fellow STARS have done with this sketch:
March Paper Pumpkin Kit
Paper:  Whisper White, Cucumber Crush
Ink:  Pool Party, Bermuda Bay
Big Shot: Lots of Labels Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today, hope you enjoy the blog hop!

4 comments:

  1. Great use of the Paper Pumpkin kit, Connie! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

    Linda D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice alternate use for the Paper Pumpkin kit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...