Monday, March 21, 2016

March Paper Pumpkin

Hello!  I love the paper in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit!!!  It includes a versatile stamp set and makes 8 cards and 8 gift card holders.  I'm thinking I will work on some alternate projects for this kit since I can't see myself using that many feminine gift card holders.  Here's what I have made so far:
Here's the outside of one of the gift card holders.
Here's the inside.  The little card slides in perfectly with plenty of room for a gift card too.
This card measures just under 4 1/4" x 5 1/2 and fits into a beautiful envelope with a pocket for a gift card.  I didn't show the envelope because once you seal it I don't think you can open it again without ruining it.  (I will show you later.) Anyway, while I was putting on the pearls I realized that I had the inside of the front flap resting on an opened ink pad. :( Bummer.  It turned out ok because I trimmed the front off of the card and mounted it onto some coordinating cardstock and I love it!  See below.
Looks good, right?!?  LOL  

Well, that's it for today.  Stop back on Thursday for this weeks DOstamperSTARS blog hop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...