Tuesday, March 8, 2016

More Baby Scrapbook Pages

Hello!  As promised, here are more of the baby scrapbook pages that I started showing on Sunday. For some reason I only photographed one page of each spread.  The other side that you cannot see is the same, but flip flopped.
The sentiment is from the 2016 Occasions Catalog - Apple of My Eye. The bib was cut out using the Big Shot and Baby's First Framelits and Hearts Border Punch.
Love this bunny I made using the Friends & Flowers stamp set and coordinating Festive Flower Builder Punch.
Check out the bee I made using the Playful Pals stamp set and Pyramid Pals Thinlits Dies with my Big Shot.  The wings were cut out of White Vellum cardstock.
I really like this spread.  The smaller black page in the middle is separate - just a little page to add a couple of smaller photos.  Everything I used to make this page has been retired except for the little white flowers, they were cut out using the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies.
Ah, some current products! The butterflies were cut out using my Big Shot and the Bold Butterfly Framelits and Butterflies Thinits.  I used the Butterfly Basics and Botanical Blooms stamp sets.  Love those ferns!
So, here's the last page.  Did you notice that I didn't use any pink yet?  It killed me, but my friend is not a pink person.  While Rose Red isn't really pink, it filled my need to use some girly color.  I mean what's a baby girl scrapbook without pink???  lol  I thought the Love Blossoms DSP was perfect for some girly onesies!  They, and the booties were cut out using the Baby's First Framelits.  I used a retired punch to make the lacy trim.

Well, that's it.  Hopefully she will like it.  Thanks for stopping in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...