Saturday, March 19, 2016

Sky is the Limit Birthday

Hi!  I thought I would share the birthday card I made for my son a couple of weeks ago.  I struggled with this card and finally it came together, my son must have thought so too because his eyes lit up when he saw it!  Gotta love that boy, he has been one of my biggest supporters.
The card base is Shimmery White.  I stamped the clouds first and then watercolored the entire front with Soft Sky ink.  Next I stamped the trees and the sentiment.  The plane was stamped onto Whisper White card stock, cut out and mounted with Dimensionals.  I stamped the propeller part of the plane onto White Vellum cardstock and after cutting it out with a circle punch I mounted it with another Dimensional - it looks so cool in person!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Sky is the Limit, Lovely As a Tree
Ink:  Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Paper:  Shimmery White, Vellum, Whisper White
Extras:  Aqua Painter

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...